Make a Power Pledge!
To get useful data on the workforce, we need your help!
Programs and organizations that employ and support individuals in the youth fields are invited to make a Power Pledge for the Power of Us Workforce Survey today! Those interested in contributing may be eligible to receive an honorarium for their support.
How to make a power pledge:
- Commit to recruiting a targeted number of people to complete the survey (see Power Pledge levels)
- Complete the Power Pledge form*
- Receive notification from the Power of Us Workforce Survey team confirming Power Pledge level
Honoraria are available for a select number of champions who commit to a recruitment target of youth workforce professionals and volunteers to take the survey by March 31, 2023.
If you would like to make a Power of Us Power Pledge, complete this form to apply!
*Power Pledge opportunities are limited and may not be available to all organizations. They will be considered on a rolling basis.
Join an Upcoming Power Pledge Office Hour Session
Do you have open questions about the Power of Us Workforce Survey or are looking for additional ideas around how your organization can help to promote the survey? Register today for an upcoming Office Hours session!
- Tuesday, February 14 at 9am PT/12pm ET
- Tuesday, February 21 at 9am PT/12pm ET
- Tuesday, February 28 at 9am PT/12pm ET
Looking for another way to get involved? Become a Power of Us champion!
Follow us on social media!